Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cookies, Quilting, Photoshop, fabric oh my....

I chose a cookie to make for the Patchwork Luncheon thanks to MyPaperCrane.com! They are vegan, and that's perfect for the quilting ladies. We are doing a cookie exchange, so I only need to bake one batch. But I thought it would be nice to give everyone the recipe, so I created a little recipe card in Photoshop and printed them out at work! I like how they turned out! I'm going to add a little ribbon to them and they'll be set! Here's a peek.



This evening I will sew a new pillow idea; more hexagons! Played with Mickey. I got out my robot fabric for some Christmas gifts. Played with Mickey. Planning on making this lil elf shoes for Christmas ornaments! And then get some sleep! I also have some new ideas for greeting cards, which I will post tomorrow!

Pin It

4 comments:

Robert Rules said...

"I got out my robot fabric for some Christmas gifts" good news for me i hope

mags said...

Sleep tight my talented little artist. I love you.

Robert Rules said...

dolby and creacher would be honored to wear your elf clothing

Lauren Rules said...

i like those rittle elf shoes!!! are those robots drowning?