Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ornaments!








Here are some ornaments a made last night. They did not come out at all like I wanted!! Oh well back to the drawing
 board. I know what I did wrong with the star, so I can fix that mistake.  Now the lil chihuahua is a Danny gift for sure! I'm going to try some other chihuahua styles too! If you have any ideas please comment! 



This is my newest skull fabric from etsy! It was just the leftovers, so fingers crossed I have enough for one ring of my graveyard quilt! I measured each piece, now I need to do the math to see if I have half a yard! Here is the graveyard quilt!
Pin It

1 comment:

lolo sr said...

I like those seahorse ornaments. But I didn't know you were so into seahorse. Lololol jkjkjkjkjkjk

I'm so excited for this weekend! I'm getting a funnel cake at the fair :)