Saturday, December 6, 2008

goodies


She's following me for sure! But she is making an honest living :) For $29.95 you to can learn to strip.....quilts!
I also finally framed two prints! One is from Uberbot, and the second is a Obey print. I'm very happy with the frames! The lil white bear reminds me of Mickey. That's one of the reasons I bought it! Now they just need to get up on the wall! One step at a time please!

Jax gave me a gift certificate to Keep me in Stitches, and I purchased these fabrics! Plus some skull fabrics for the on going Grave yard Quilt! I'm wanting to make a Kaffe star burst quilt. Some of the above fabrics are Kaffe, but some are Amy Butler's, both will be perfect for what I have in mind.

Mickey Protector of Quilts!

Pin It

2 comments:

Robert Rules said...

that lady and her oddly named book is following you!!!

lolo sr said...

i hope youre still stripping after 25 years!!!