Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Not Monday :)

Today was not Monday and that is a wonderful treat! Though yesterday the day ended well with Cuban sandwiches and my hilarious family! But today was not Monday, and that means the weekend is getting closer! Plus today I got to go to a very special performance, where lil LoLo performed many Christmas songs! She did the best job! LoLo is a lil budding artist. Her family gave me a very sweet gift tonight, a book called Craft Inc. It's for crafters who want to turn there hobby into a business! This is one of the sweetest gifts I have ever received! It means so much, plus LoLo drew me a picture on the card, so double sweet! The card is the best :) take a good look at it!

And I am working on a secret ornament for crazy Jax. That's crazy in an affectionate way :)

Pin It

4 comments:

Robert Rules said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robert Rules said...

lolo is quite the budding little artist. to cute, to cute

lolo at said...

oh my gosh...that is the cutest message ever! She is an artist!

maicher said...

louis vuitton uk