Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What I learned today...

Today I played with a photoshop tutorial to enhance color. I was asked if I was color blind! No lie :) I guess what I think is nice, others think is tacky or "needs fixing". I'm not upset about it, I love the way the colors turned out! On a few different blogs, such as The Thomas Family Life, she has such rich photographs on there! She is an amazing photographer too, so I am lacking those skills. And ohxcrap, she must do something awesome to her pictures, because they have sooo much color to them! So I wanted to learn, and a friend found this tutorial for me! Thank you! And I for sure haven't mastered it yet, but it's just fun to play around with! The images on the left are the COLORFUL/tacky ones, mine, and the right side is the original photo. I'd love to know what you think! Trust me it won't hurt my feelings ;)
Pin It

1 comment:

lolo sr said...

i think the mickey picture is really good. the eli one has good colors except its kinda yellow-y...