Sunday, January 25, 2009

I need longer weekends please!

Paint, sanding, painting more, lifting, etc. = zero fun.
This is what my weekend has been filled with and probably the rest of the week. Ok enough feeling sorry for myself! :) I'm actually quite excited to see the finished product!
Here's a bit of craftiness!
My Aunt Jenny is not only a super woman, but very crafty to boot. When I say super woman I mean she is amazing. She and my uncle have two wonderful lil gals, my sweets cousins! Jenny keeps that family in check. I hope I can be half the super mom she is one day! She always has these clever crafty ideas. She can't always get around to doing them because she is so busy, but yesterday she made the cutest pirate outfit for Rach! LoLo was is the local children's parade in town, but Jenny wanted Rach to get involved too. She put this awesome lil pirate vest together in the morning! I love all her beads and head wrap! Too cute! Arrrr Rach!

My Mags and Rachie!
Too cute!

Cute pirate gals!

Pin It

2 comments:

mags said...

Jenny is so talented! I don't know how she finds the time to do everything she does. Rachel looked so cute and had so much fun at the Gasparilla Children's Parade. I'm so glad I could be there with both of them

lolo sr said...

OMG!!!! That is the most adorable thing i have EVER seen!!! she looks like a little gypsy pirate girl!!! Jenny is awesomeeeee!!!