Thursday, February 26, 2009

Greetings and mermaids

Today I am blissful :) Full of, characterized by, or causing, joy and felicity; happy in the highest degree. CHECK!
So here is alil something from one of my favorite gals, Anna Marie Horner! She creates the most amazing fabric, and now she has stationary! Wouldn't you love to get this in the mail!? Here are some etsylove items!
This is a print by illustratedink! Very cool! Reedpunk made this! Mommy mermaid is on the anchor! It caught my eye ;)
This is alil case from sweetheartsinner! I like the name ;)
I like mermaids very much! Keeping my eyes peeled for a keeper. Here's what I want a traditional, anchor, fiesty, perfectly pinuped mermaid tattoo :) maybe a knife or sword of some sort, keep things tough.

My poor PT (car) died last week, but luckily I am able to borrow the tank! It's a large SUV and feels like a tank with rims lol. Look out! Today this was in my email - Tank Girl!
The PT will be up and kicking soon enough! Thanks for the tank!
Pin It

No comments: