Wednesday, February 18, 2009

X marks the spot!

I finished another page in my Color Me Happy scrapbook! Not quite sure what I'm going to do with this booklet when I'm dunzo. Coffee table book perhaps? First I need to finish all the pages! I also made my X Marks the Spot picnic blanket from my Red Velvet Art craft class! We had to choose a solid fabric and a pattern! Here is my pattern fabric being protected by Mickey! He looks like a cyclops.

It was pretty quick for a blanket. The only slow part was putting the lil map and X on there with embroidery thread. I've been told several times not to use greens and red together, but I like it! It's not Christmasie to me at all!

The class taught me to use spray adhesive to stick the batting and solid fabric together (it washes out in the wash). Works like a charm, thank you Rachel!


Sew it up and TaDa!





Now I need to go on a picnic! Mickey too!



So so sleepy now! Sweet Dreams ;)

Pin It

1 comment:

J for Jendetta said...

i love this!!! great color choices!!