Friday, March 27, 2009

All those mocha lattes you gotta do Pilates

Breakfast of Beckstars! I have to wake up some how so XL starbucks is the way to go!Today I wore a FSU tee my brother gave me for my bday! See Danno I'm wearing it! Here are some questions for you - was it wishful thinking buying a small? lol Or are you wanting me to shrink? No more frappuccinos! Work was long! I think it took alot out of me lol hi weekend ;)




Dunny templates! All the lil kiddos (& big ones) in my life are getting Easter Dunnys! I can't wait to start making them!
Give me some ideas!! Easter egg dunny, a dunny chick baby, rainbow & sunshine dunny?
Dunny Hunting for Easter!


Pin It

7 comments:

Grammatically Delicious Designs said...

You look so cute working out. I could use that Starbucks right not. My daughter and I played aroung in the workout room in our hotel, but not enough to work off the pizza we ate. Good job.

Danielle

warissara said...

i luf Starbucks too! hahaha

thereddeer said...

Awesome that you love dunnys - I have a small vinyl toy collection myself and I love it! You will have to do some bunny rabbit dunnys for easter.

lolo sr said...

no more frappaccinos???!!?? lolololol chhaaa riigghhht...plus youre still skinny so bleeble blobble. you should make a stripey easter egg dunny (with no eyes)...that would be cute

danny said...

the shirt looks good! im glad you finally wore it. NO MORE BUCKS

daNgo said...

Starbucks.... J freaking C!

Andrea said...

I effing hate dunnys -- they are sooooooooooooooooooooooo creepy!
BROCUP -- Best word yet!!!!
Danno -- Explain -- sounds manly?