Monday, March 16, 2009

Monsters

New books! I finished the Atomic Lobster by Tim Dorsey, so I got the next book Nuclear Jellyfish. It's pretty funny so far! I also bought Toy Monster: The Big Bad World of Mattel, the big Barbie eyes caught my attention. It's about all the evils and horribleness that goes into toys - lol lovely! So I'm excited about that! In Borders I saw the huge Twilight selection. I haven't seen this movie, but I heard the book and movie are awesome. What do you all think? I love Harry so would I love vampires? 
Reading outside with Mick! Watching his lil paws turn bright green from all the pollen! 

Mickey has been up to no good! I have been hand sewing alot lately and he has been loving it! Why? Because he loves spools of thread! He eats the thread and I've found a few chewed spools. I put any and all thread away. This morning I caught him just staring in a trance at the spool on the sewing machine.  geez



Good thing he is cute!
Pin It

No comments: