Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Some Things

I realize this is a boys hoodie, but I would like it in a small please!



Above is the Neverland Embroidery pattern I want and want to do! I love the mermaid - duh!

This is lil Kris' bday gift! Shushhhhhhh ;)



I think this outfit is tooo cute! Lauren, too bad your birthday isn't closer ;) I feel like this was made for you!




These are a few of my favorite things! :)




I would like to fast forward to the weekend and sunshine - starting......now! So I can spend time with this: my sweet lovely lil brother Danny, some crazi kelli, and Andrea are all coming to visit! Geeza
Pin It

6 comments:

Brother said...

teh oldest house pic! eiffel towering it. crazI kellI. much like brandI. I hope you liked all the other pics i sent you-Harbor View restaraunt. Love tree, etc. you should go there, you'd have a lot of blogging to do about it.
skiel
love you!

Becky said...

Eyeroll

Becky said...

why

Kelliiiii said...

lol lol lol lol just me getting a shoutout!!! so kyoooooot and sisterly of you!!! luh you bex

Amy Jane said...

I love the Neverland embroidery designs! I did the pirate skull and I've also been meaning to do the mermaid...If only there were 10 more hours in a day...!

lolo sr said...

gah i rearry like that outfit...mostly just the accessories but the dress is cute too!

what is the oldest house?

your dog tried to eat a fake cake? hmmmm....

im so sad that everyone is gonna be home this weekend except me :(

moloc