Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Things I miss :)

It was brought to my attention today that I have not blogged about dunnys lately! My love has not been lost, please don't worry! I haven't been dunny hunting in awhile, and I do miss it. Hopefully soon! I did trade a dunny, my first trade, very exciting. Here are some cute dunny items I will share with you! Dunny target shirt - perfect for dunny hunting!
And this I actually couldn't believe - first who would pay $130 bucks for it and its a real 3 inch dunny! I would not want a 3 inch dunny around my neck. At the Bucs games there's this man who has a big plastic toy car Cadillac symbol around his neck for Cadillac Williams, and that's what this reminds me of! Strange, but still cute - not cute enough to even wear!
I am wanting to make more plush dunnys. Like Easter Dunnys! One lil Sol baby got one and it was a hit! Lil E has given me his order for a plush dunny - blue, transformer like, button eyes, and a backpack - nothing complicated lol.

I miss doing projects! I don't know where to start, plus my book is really good, so there's that!



I miss my skull quilt! I've been distracted with projects, books, family, buds, etc. and I have not worked on it in forever!



And Mickey - I don't really miss him, because he follows me everywhere! But I thought you all might miss his lil mug.


Also I always always miss my Red Velvet Girl Live Chat thing, so I thought I'd share one Q&A with you! Then you need to leave yours to share please!
** If you could have your hair any color for a week, what would it be?
More blonde than I am now!
** What's your favorite nail polish color?
dark red, but it's spring so bright pink!
** Describe your house in one word:
colorful
** Celebrity fashion hero?
My lil sister – without her I would wear white tank tops and jeans everyday
** What color is your bedroom?
Teal
*What is something that you crave?
weekends
* If you could be one place, right now, where would it be??
Right now, ummm cherry blossoms in DC, but and japan
*what song is stuck in your head right now?
Talib Kweli part in get em high lol
*Favorite Children’s Book?
Good Night Moon
*what's your perfect breakfast?!?
Waffles and tall glass of orange juice so pulpie you can chew it!
*Anyone have crafty people in their family?
My dad is amazingly crafty! He can fix and build anything, but he also carves awesome features out of wood. My aunt Jax is the craftiest – she quilts and bakes like no one else!
*Anyone else have tattoos?
Si.
Pin It

4 comments:

lolo sr said...

** If you could have your hair any color for a week, what would it be?
REDDDDD
** What's your favorite nail polish color?
Lincoln Park at Dark (dark purple)...sao fretty!!!
** Describe your house in one word:
cuh-razyyyyy
** Celebrity fashion hero?
Carrie Bradshaw (but not Sarah Jessica Parker)
** What color is your bedroom?
Blood Redddd
*What is something that you crave?
Jujubes, sour patch kids, and red gatorade
* If you could be one place, right now, where would it be??
Disney World with no lines at the rides
*what song is stuck in your head right now?
Already Gone by the Eagles
*Favorite Children’s Book?
the monster book from nannys house
*what's your perfect breakfast?!?
good pizza from the night before
*Anyone have crafty people in their family?
Daddy, Nanny, Jackie, Becky...and mags is "crafty" but when "crafy" means mischievious ;)
*Anyone else have tattoos?
Becky and Mags (eyebrow tats...which means she has face tattoos lololol)

Ansley Holdbrooks said...

Beckers, it is ansley! I love the blog and i miss you. We have twin dogs now!

Becky said...

:) hi ansley! I miss you too! Thank you for taking a peek at the blog!

Andrea said...

That's what she said! That's what she said!