Friday, April 17, 2009

7 random things about ME

I saw this on CreateLoves blog, who found it on  OrangeYouLucky! I thought it was cute and interesting!

 

1.Getting letters in the mail makes me so stoked!

  2. I love plucking my eyebrows – Also love drawing them back on

      3.I try to use my brain in decision making, but my heart ALWAYS wins 

4 .        4. I preach more than I practice – example: I eat crap most of the time, I never exercise, etc. you get the idea!

5.     I’m extremely impulsive

6.     6.Never thought I’d be a crazy dog person, but my lil Mickey is just so sweet! He is overflowing with puppy personality.  If he is any indication of how I’ll raise children – I’ll have super happy, playful, chubby, spoil kiddos

    7.I love my family with all my heart (very obvious)  they make me the most happy, and all that happiness gets spread to the gang at work and all my friends – it’s infectious ;)

 

Speaking of my family, I’m spending the evening with my lil cousin Robbie. He is the most rough n tumble 5 year old , but  also loves to sew! He cracks me up!  Have a wonderful weekend! Your turn! In the comments tell me 7 random things about you!


Just me not practicing what I preach, drinking way too much sugar and caffeine!
Pin It

2 comments:

lolo sr said...

1. I have an irrational fear of knives
2. I have never felt guilty about being lazy
3. I LOVE the sound of car tires driving over a wet road
4. I want to go to school forever and not get a real job
5. If I could only shop at one place for the rest of my life, I would pick target
6. I have never broken a bone (knock on wood)
7. I really really love to do other people's makeup and hair...and I get mad and offended if they dont like it lol

brother said...

1. napping is my favorite thing to do. ever.
2. i love listening to people's problmes and helping them solve them
3. i miss my family every day and feel like i never see them enough
4. ive had 21 phones since i was 16 and i just broke another.
5. i check strumpets crumpets everyday, im not the only one ;)
6. i love my sisters more than anyone and would never want any other siblings
7. my parents are the best 2 people in the world and make my life a lot better bc of the things they do :)