Thursday, April 16, 2009

Distractions

So my sister, Lauren, is graduating from FSU in May with super duper honor awards! I'm not completely sure the wording for it, but she got all A's in all 4 years of college! All A's! I'm so so proud of her! So I decided I wanted to do something special - make her a quilt she can keep forever! Now if history plays out she'll get this when she's out of grad school - jk ;) kinda. The one lil squirt, lil E, is the only kiddo who received a totally completed quilt for his 4th bday last year. So Lauren and Kris (married in Oct 08, wedding quilt almost complete) keep your fingers cross for completion sometime this year!
Here's the quilt I'm making for Lo!I started cutting the triangles for the grad quilt and got alil distracted every time!
Yesterday was blissfulness and sleepy. Today was a lil mermaid I want to embroidered! It's tough! lol Then The Office was a new episode tonight!Then there lil Mickey who wants to play lambs!
So many lambs on sale after Easter! Heaven to lil Mickester!
I can sew over the weekend - unless it's beautiful outside, or the lake is perfect, or my family comes over, dunnys to be purchased, spring cleaning even ........ see it's difficult ;)
Pin It

6 comments:

brother said...

mickey and his lamb fetish resembles me and daddys watch/shoe collection. home boy is spoiled. cant you just finish one of your misc kwilts and give it to me? i only have 2...

Becky said...

Oh the pot calling the kettle black lil danny! You're spoiled ;) I'm part to blame so... lol When you graduate I'll make you any quilt you want!

Andrea said...

Yes, Becky will in fact start to make you, (emphasis on the start), any quilt you like when you graduate but you will not get the quilt for several years! I love you becky!!!!!

lolo sr said...

gagagagahahahjajajajbahahaha that is the craziest picture of your insane weirdo dog being OBSESSED WITH A STUFFED LAMB!!! Really?

the fabrics are sao fretty...i hope you finish it (next week)

Sleepwellartex said...

I like your blog, its full of color!

thereddeer said...

Love the mermaid - I want to do some embroidery too.