Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Figment of your Imagination

I did more to the mermaid I embroidered, and I think I ruined it lol. I don't like all the other stuff, should of stopped with just the mermaid. Oh well! I did learn how to do embroidered chains (seaweed). I got this lil apple on Etsy from themercshop and I just love it!

Here is the quote I received:
"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere."
-Carl Sagan

Why this is fitting: 1. I've been really wanting a telescope :) and 2. well Epcot is my FAVORITE Disney theme park (educational and fun) and in the park is my favorite ride Figment.

Pin It

7 comments:

*karen said...

Still, that mermaid is amazing.

apparentlyjessy said...

I think the mermaid is lovely, you didn't ruin it at all! :)

thereddeer said...

I still love your mermaid :D

carly. said...

me too. the mermaid is terrific!!
i want one. i've always been so envious of mermaids. i think one of the reasons why i dyed my hair red was because of ariel..and ann of green gables...i had a lot of red head idols growing up...i just am useless at cross stitching :(

Becky said...

Oh my gosh Carly! I always wanted red hair too - like Gina Davis in a Ledge of Their own, I just loved loved red hair! And I think if you just started embroidering you'd get the hang of it - I had no clue what I was doing at first!

Euphoria said...

your mermaid rocks! It looks fab! I'm working on a unicorn right now... it's coming along... slowly!

Anonymous said...

I love the mermaid too! It's perfect!
Mom