Friday, May 29, 2009

Good Day

First, today is Eli's 5th birthday!
His gift, a monster hoodie, is still in production. 
This was his last year birthday gift, a quilt, the only one I've ever totally totally completed!

Second, some super exciting new for me: Amy from Mod Podge Rocks did a post about my transfers! 
I was sooo excited when she told me she wanted to post about it! It is an honor because her blog is so awesome! Who new there are a zillion things you can do with Mod Podge!? 
Thank you Amy!

Everyone have a wonderful weekend!
Pin It

4 comments:

Amber Zimmerman said...

Aw. . .happy bday to your little guy! My son has his second bday in June and we are doing a monster theme. . .love the monster hoody idea! =)

ally serrato said...

happy birthday dude {yesterday} i love those rub on transfer pieces you do ~ they totally rock!!! have a great weekend girly!!
{xoxo}

lolo sr said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELI!!! E-L-I-A-S AND E-L-I-A-S AGAIN!!!!

thereddeer said...

Yay for blog fame!