Monday, May 4, 2009

You're it

I was tagged by this lil gal :) I've never been tagged lol I'm new at this blogging business! I'm pretty stoked! Not only was I tagged once but then again over the weekend! I've been kinda a slacker, you know important family events and relaxing :)

First lil tag game:
okay so these are the rules- respond and rework! answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own. tag five other un-tagged people.


what is your current obsession? I don’t know – I have so many – new fabric, new summer dresses, my camera – always!

what are you wearing now? Red tank with cute lil frill on the shoulders and comfie jeans

do you nap a lot? Never during the weekdays, but sometimes on the weekends and I love them!


what is on your desk? Postit notes galore, water and diet coke, dunnies, family pictures, annoying customers complaint mail, headache medicine, you get it….

what would you like to learn to do? Knit!

what’s for dinner? Special K with very vanilla soy juice and a strawberry popsicle

what was the last thing you bought? Hand painted sacred heart and buttons (not starbucks)


what is your favorite weather? Sunny days duh- ones that are perfect beach or lake weather (breezy beach – calm lake)


what is on your bedside table dressing table? Carmex lip balm, bottle of water, bobbie pins, and a skunk lamp


what is your most challenging goal right now? Saving monies


do you have a blog you read daily even when there are no updates? Yes I sure do!


what would you like to have in your hands right now? Chocolate chip cookie or 2

what do you want but can’t have right this second? Completed projects lol

what languages can you speak? english and barely any Spanish

what language(s) do you want to be able to speak? French, Japanese, all of them? I mean if I could, why not?

what's one thing you're looking forward to? My family getting together this weekend and going up to Boston soon to see Kris and her new home


what websites you visit constantly during the day? Kidrobot, Urban Outfitters, Fabric sites


if you were to pick up a pen right now, what would be the first thing you'd write? Thank you notes



Next tag :) - I was tagged by Jessy*

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. summer time weekends
2. finishing a few quilts
3. going to Boston
4. True Blood coming out on DVD
5. new wakeboarding vest and boots
6. Moving to a new BIG office :)
7. getting in shape (having more energy) getting a new bathing suit!
8. and of course seeing my family this weekend!

8 Things I did yesterday:
1.Breakfast, waffles, my favorite, in the sunshine
2. nice lil nap
3. played with lil Mickey boo
4. unpacked kinda
5. slept in alil
6. used sunscreen
7. ate a tasty larry farley burger
8. took 3 showers lol

8 Things I wish I could do - (and will do someday soon):
1. finish Lauren's quilt
2. finish Kris' quilt lol
3. learn to knit and purl
4. eat better and like exercise
5. travel more!!
6. buy a perfectly pretty house with a room just for sewing with lots of windows
7. buy a telescope and learn which stars are which
8. teach Mickey to walk on a leash

8 TV shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. Yikes I really don't watch any others

8 People I tagged:
1. Julie from The Terrible Tews
2. Daniel from :) Dangoland the happiest place on earth
3. Miss Ashley from 31experiment
4. Euphoria @ http://exaggeratedelation.blogspot.com/
5. Carly :) at http://teacupsandbubblebaths.blogspot.com/
6. margot @ http://icedgrandesoylatte.blogspot.com/
7. Drea at Waiting for Wonderland
8. Pansieberry at http://herebehindthelookingglass.blogspot.com/

3weekrule?
ok too much tagging :) I feel alil like my mom and those forwards she sends EVERYONE - so sorry if you don't like being tagged!Pin It

3 comments:

apparentlyjessy said...

Yey, thanks for going along with it, I kinda felt like that too, about the forwarding stuff, but then I thought I really would like to get to know more things about my fellow bloggers! And they can just not do it if they aren't inclined to anyway! hehe
How nice would it be to have a room just for sewing...a girl can dream!

cupcake cutie said...

you're cute!

daNgo said...

daNgoland the happiest place on earth? dude don't look to happy right now :P. But I will oblige, eventually and accept my tag