Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Attack of Monsters & Sharks!

Green Eyed Monster Robbie!
So I finally get to show you the monster hoodie! Tada! I still have Elias I have to make and my own! And whoever else wants to give me a hoodie to monster-out!
Here are some party pictures! My two aunts did such an awesome job with the food and decorations! Oh and lil Lolo drew very cool shark pictures! 
My family and I had a Shark Attack themed party for my lil cousin Robbie! It was so fun!
I have to show all my cupcake gals - my attempt at cupcakes lol
I saw them on Martha
My brother and I! He helped me a lot at the shark party! Plus he swam with the kids all day and threw them in the pool, let them climb all over them, and was just awesome as usual! 
Thank you Danno!

Pin It

10 comments:

daNgo said...

Lol, that hoodie is awesome.

Molly Le Blanc said...

Aw all of the pics are great!! I know the Le Blancs want a monster hoodie!! How much you charging these days? You need to put those on your site if you haven't already. I see a sneak of the mermaid!!

Indy Grrrl said...

What a cute party!

Drea said...

The cup cakes are awesome! and I want a hoodie like that. :P

thereddeer said...

That hoodie is super cool! You did a great job with your cupcakes, they look really cute :D

cabin + cub said...

Awesome hoodie! Love the cupcakes too.. so cute! ;)

lolo sr said...

you should put monster hoodies on your etsy!!!! and i can market them in tennessee!!! oh yea, but make me one first :)

i wish i was at the party :(

apparentlyjessy said...

COOL! That hoodie is awesome! Lovin the shark cupcakes too! :)

Jessica Marie said...

so cute! love the cupcakes :D

Christine said...

haha, I love the cupcakes!! briliant teem:)