Friday, June 19, 2009

Ding!

Clay LOVEbot dunzo! Baked at 350 degree for 15 minutes.
Ding!
It can't stand up, it's too top heavy! I like it though!
5 mediums down!


I think the starbucks people made my coffee wrong, it was almostly white - normally it's very brown! I need the two extra shots people!!!! I drank it anyways- duh!

The day was fun, Eli was at work! He loves mac photobooth!
It keeps him busy for hours, problem is I need my computer to do work, but he's too cute to argue! He also played with every Dunny I have at the office - we build a Dunny Land! It was a pretty awesome day! There are about a hundred of these pictures!

Pin It

10 comments:

Drea said...

That does look like a fun day!!!

thereddeer said...

Lovebot looks good - great job!

apparentlyjessy said...

I love the clay Lovebot! I always look forward to seeing how each medium turns out!
I also love seeing the pics of you with your family, it inspires me to be more family orientated too. :)

apparentlyjessy said...

P.s I tagged you!

daNgo said...

:O the robot clay thing turned out awesome! Me love silverish stuff.The feet should be red though...
And Eli, ohhh Eli...

carly. said...

ooooh he's really really cute. turned out soooo good!!

Christine said...

Thank you for the comment!
The clay robot is cute, great idea:)

betty said...

the robot is so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the clay lovebot! And what FUN you and Eli had together. I miss you. Wish you were here.
I love you,
Mom

SCOTT said...

Whata Robot! Turned out better than the cake i once tried to cake.