Monday, June 1, 2009

Lil Monsters

I started the boys hoodies (and my own)! I have this lil theory if they think they're goof or lame, I'll have one, so then they can't possibly think they're lame :) I'm going to try to finish up tonight and tomorrow, because the birthday parties are this weekend! I also have a total of 5 stars finished! Only 2 to go!
I just love hand sewing, because I can watch sit anywhere, still talking with my family or friends.
Spent time with my family, my favorite past time!
My cousin Lex is 12! Only 12! He's a very tall kid, I just couldn't get over it this weekend!
His little brother, Robbie, played in the pool til he was a raisin!
Those eyes kill me, how do you say no to those eyes :)

I filled up a zillion water balloons for the kids, because everyone pretended to not know how! I'm curious to know how many people don't know how to tie a balloon! I think being the oldest sibling I just had to, for parties or water balloon fights, which we had a ton of during the summer! So tell me if you do or don't know how, I'm really curious!
Mermaid tattoo :) And I finally put these lil gator teeth things on, so I can hang them! And tada!
Also I got the Sookie Stackhouse books! I'm so excited. I'm on chapter 3 and they are a bit different than the HBO show. Thank you Shani for telling me about them! :)

Pin It

7 comments:

chelseybell. said...

i think i know how to tie one--but it's been awhile, so i might have lost my touch. if i did know how, i'm sure i broke as many as i tied during the process :).

love the pictures/paintings you hung--super adorable.

carly. said...

hi pretty!

where do you find those wooden slates? just at a craft store...they seem like a nice surface to work with...

love.

apparentlyjessy said...

Becky! How awesome is your tattoo! I LOVE it! I love how involved you are with your family, its awesome.
hehe next summer I am totally gunna buy some water balloons, I haven't done that in years, they are so much fun!
The hoodie and quilting projects look like they are coming along well! :)

black vanilla rose said...

what an awesome tattoo!!

have you seen eagle vs shark? that hoody reminds me of lilys outfit xxx

Drea said...

Water balloons?! Awesome idea!

Indy Grrrl said...

Adorable hoodies!

thereddeer said...

Love the tattoo!! Your artwork looks great hanging up. And I can tie balloons up, but I highly suck at it!