Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck!!!!

So growing up in Florida I've been to Disney a zillion times! It never gets old!
Now I didn't name my dog after Mickey the mouse, I just thought it was a cute name!
Here are some other Mickeys:
Fresh Jive Tee lol
Dunny Mickey wearing a Sponge Bob costume!

Balloon Mickey in the grocery store!


Oh and just the cutest Mickey ever! I made him a shark fin for my lil cousin's birthday party! I made a felt fin, which I attached to his harness - he hated it!
Pin It

5 comments:

Euphoria said...

Disney ROCKS! I'm close to Disneyland here in CA.. LOVE it ever time!

thereddeer said...

oh man i would love to go to disneyland - damn it!!

daNgo said...

Love that first shirt. If it weren't white I'd get it :P

betty said...

haha my dog is called Minnie.
I love the first tshirt!

JulieTew said...

I looove the shirt!! I've never been to Disneyland *sadness*


That shark fin is adorable!!!