Monday, June 29, 2009

What I've been up to....

Teaching my brother's very adorable friend, Lydie, how to knit! I sorta forgot how lol I had to take the yarn from her and practice a bit. Lydie got the hang of it very quickly! She was swearing at the yarn, it reminded me of the first time I learn to knit (all shaky after a tattoo on the beach with Kris) lol - awww memories!

My lil Mickster! 
I had a very relaxing day at the beach! I read my 4th Sookie Stackhouse book! I love them, read them if you get the chance!
Oh I flew a kite at the beach! I thought it was fun, but I wanted to do tricks - You have to buy a special kite for that - who knew? I was telling Daniel(bud/coworker) how in The Kite Runner they battled kites - I wanted to do that!
New hair cut! It's short, but I love it! It's summer time - toooo hot for long hair in FL.
I have drank (still drinking) lots of caffeine to get through the day! I stayed up so late reading my Sookie Stackhouse Series. Shani, I still blame you ;)

I have not done one crafty thing in awhile, but tonight I have some cool ideas for a few projects. Plus I have to finish a wedding quilt, graduation quilt, dad's day gift, the list goes on and on!
Pin It

9 comments:

Molly Le Blanc said...

Woohoo! Finally Beck I thought you disappeared! Love the hair and the green bandana - you better come out Thursday night!!!

black vanilla rose said...

That beach shot is awesome... makes me want to wear a bandana to the beach (: i'm going to check out Sookie Stackhouse now too!! xxx

thereddeer said...

Man I wish I looked that in a bikini! You look great :D

Sounds like you are super busy with all of your projects - you go girl!

apparentlyjessy said...

Gosh, what a beach babe! From what I can see of your hair it looks great!

I know exactly what you mean about the ever growing list ;)

Annie said...

I agree, summer is way too hot for long hair!

Toothfairynotes said...

hmmm I used to know how to knit too.... don't ask me to do it now, I really wouldn't know how to haha

trishiekoh said...

i like your hair! Kiteflying at the beach sounds like so much fun.

Queenbeeghf said...

Your hair is so cute!! I want to cut mine but I know I'll be sad as soon as I do. Those books are wild. I read most of them while sitting at work. There is another one coming out in October and I can't wait! Have you been watching True Blood?!!! If so why is Eric soooo cute in this season?!?!?!

Becky said...

Thank you sweet ladies ;)
Shani, I love Eric, he's clever rotteness is the best! And the latest true blood was awesome!