Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fancy Time

Since my sister will soon be living far away, all the girls in my family went to tea! When I tell people, "Oh I'm going to tea this weekend!" I get funny looks. But it's sooooo fun! You get to dress up, drink fancy tea, use fancy china, and not have to clean it all up if you go to an actual tea room.  I know this lil gal would love a good tearoom!
Fancy little sandwiches!

Super cute mini tea set. We had a tea set growing up, it was my mom's, and we would sneak it out when she wasn't home.  We would have tea parties with soda and saltines :) Pieces were broken, we got yelled at, and now the set is mine! Funny how things work!

I finally got to wear my new dress from sohomode on etsy!
We had a great time! If you're ever in Tampa go to Tea Rose Cottage in Ybor.
Pin It

9 comments:

chelseybell. said...

your dress is lovely. and, even though i hate tea (i've tried to like it, i swear!), i would love to go to a tea room for something like this.

Drea said...

I wish there was a tea house here on Guam. My girlfriends and I could really use a tea party right about now.

And your dress is beautiful!

apparentlyjessy said...

Looks like you had a lovely time, and you all look really pretty in your dresses!

thereddeer said...

How lovely - I think we have something similar here in Adelaide but I am yet to try it. I must go one day.

daNgo said...

Girls... so... girly :: shivers ::

betty said...

oh my that tea set looks lovely

Molly Le Blanc said...

I hope someone had pink lemonade for me! :)

andrea said...

Thank you so much for your comment. I can't wait to see what you whip up on the needles! Let me know if you have any knitting-related ?s!

carly. said...

you're right. this lil gal would love a tea room. i've never been to one but it would be fantastic. mini sandwhiches, tea and dresses...what's better than that?

ps: your dress is looooovely!!