Wednesday, July 15, 2009

For Lo

I forgot how great knitting is, no idle hands here! 
This scarf is for my sister Lauren (lo) and she wanted to know the color, which is a odd yellow pukie color! I like it! I didn't change this picture's colors so you could see the actual color. 

Also for Lo, my new bangs straight down. I have not had bangs since I was in 3rd grade, so they are a lot for me to handle :) I do not like things touching my face, especially hair! But here you go Lo! I like them brush to the side mostly. Please note the contrast in bleach blonde hair and basically black eyebrows lol 

Pin It

4 comments:

lolo sr said...

aw sanks...puke yellow lol i like it

i also like the bangs all the way down...tomorrow try it with bangs all the way down and hair parted down the middle...hair experiment of the day :)

Becky said...

:) I am not parting it in the middle lol but straight I will do that for you!

lolo sr said...

you're lame...it will look cute parted down the middle! you didnt think all the way down bangs would look good...and they did, didnt they? always listen to me :) jkjk...but seriously lolz

Fiona said...

I absolutely love the contrast between your black eyebrows and blonde hair. I have black eyebrows and really want to bleach my hair, so I Googled "Blonde hair black eyebrows" and a pic of you came up and made up my mind! :)