Thursday, July 30, 2009

FrankenDunny

I put together a FrankenDunny! Get it Frankenstein Dunny!
And I took pictures with my NEW iPhone! My other iPhone died, but this one is a zillion times better! No more tMobile for me!

Here he is! FrankenDunny!

With a big heart!

He turned out alil strange looking, he's not exactly what I pictured. The new iPhone has video, so I took this to test it!
Don't worry this won't be a regular thing lol!

This is just Mickey trying to eat the polyfil I used to stuff the frankendunny.
He loves lamb toys, and I think that's why he loves the polyfil -that and he's just weird.


Pin It

15 comments:

LiLi said...

Beautiful work!!!!
You are very talented!!!

chelseybell. said...

aww, how cute!

melissa kaye said...

Aw..great work! How adorable!

betty said...

Love it! You're so creative

Molly Le Blanc said...

Aw I love the Frankendunny - too cute - glad to see you got your new iphone too :)

Euphoria said...

wicked awesome dunny!! SO CUTE!!

daNgo said...

Oh becky, for the sake of stalking and pervs I'd suggest you keep the vlogs at a minimum :p

P.S. I hate you for getting a 3GS

carly. said...

omg i looooove him! he is so cute! and it looks like you did a VERY good job on him, super professional looking. you should sell them!!

xo

apparentlyjessy said...

SO cute Becky! SO cute!

Sweet Escape said...

Dude-becky..!!..your franken dunny is so rad!!!..i wish i had the capabilities to make something so stinkin cute!!

thereddeer said...

He is so cute! I love him!

I BLEED PINK said...

Oh wow, that is so cute. I want to make one for Mister Loco!

Becky said...

:) thank you all for your very sweet thoughts! I was out of town and sick so it took me a bit to get back to you! Now I gotta go look at your blogs ;)

singnals3 said...

great work! How adorable!


Get More Details

Penlyn said...

the heck with dunny, I love the dog