Friday, July 24, 2009

Mine!

I got him yesterday! It was tricky because there were only 1000 made, and at first the site said SOLD OUT! but then 5 minutes later (after a few seconds of pouting) the site said ORDER NOW, and tada I got my 8 inch Dunny
I'm alittle upset with Kidrobot, I had the wrong shipping address -YES, but I called in right after and gave the customer service guy the correct address, he said he changed it to the correct address! Great right!? Then I get an email saying no address changes, unless I want to pay $10 bucks to change it, so I emailed telling them someone took care of it. This morning I got the tracking # and it's going to the wrong address :( geez Kidrobot get your stories straight and try to help the customer! I get that I put the wrong address, but don't tell me it's corrected then SIKE! it's not! Just annoyed! But also super stoked!

This is my dunny, your's is SOLD OUT at kidrobot! ;)
Pin It

7 comments:

Toothfairynotes said...

cool, I'm jealous!

*loves*

carly. said...

haha you're four years old



& i love it.

Becky said...

I am 4 lol geez!

chelseybell. said...

cute--that's ridiculous about the shipping mess up!

betty said...

AH!!! Lucky you. I wanted one too

thereddeer said...

Silly KidRobot - but how cool, that you got it!

daNgo said...

lol. Wont it just forward to the new address anyways? Just be glad you got it, unlike me who was too slow to check out :P. Sorry!