Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Nature - kinda

I love living in Tampa, it's a metropolitan city (sorta, not really lol). So I thought I'd share the nature of Tampa. All green, only thing missing is our good friend the gator. Gators grow about a foot a year, so I can't wait to see Lakey (nickname for a gator I see) this year! 

Magical mushrooms in Jax's yard.
Stick bug we caught in a green bucket. We saved him from the swimming pool :)
I see this green lizard everyday at work! And if I don't I wonder about him lol

Pin It

4 comments:

thereddeer said...

It looks so different over there in comparison to little old Adelaide. So lovely and green where you are.

betty said...

eek I would be terrified if I saw that lizard in person :S

GraphXGrrl said...

Those are gorgeous pictures! Maybe you should consider being a nature photographer too. :o)

My daughter has been begging us to move to FL. I don't know how she'd feel about living next to gators though. lol

I BLEED PINK said...

Cutest blog EVER!!