Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New to me and some of you :)

I discovered Picnik! I'm sure most of you know of this, but not me :) 
I love it! Mostly for the rounded corners! Back when I actually had pictures developed I would bring them to work (printer) and corner round all of them! 

So to begin you must have a Flickr account. Flickr is free up to a point, so try it out!


Take your selected picture and click edit.

Then click the Create button, which takes you to Picnik!!!

They give you a few neat free tricks, if you want the fancy ones of course you have to pay :)


Here's a few freebees examples!

I like this one!

My favorite freebee is of course rounded corners!! You can size up the corners too! It's awesome!

So hope this is interesting to you all! Have fun!!!
Pin It

3 comments:

daNgo said...

I request a tutorial on how to answer the phones :D

thereddeer said...

I might have to have a play with it :)

andrea said...

Thanks for the tip! I love the rounded corners too.