Monday, July 20, 2009

Scarf in Summer

My sister's scarf is finished! 
She decided it is the color of coleslaw :) 
I think coleslaw may just be a southern thing, it's cabbage, carrots, and other veggies all mixed up with mayo - making the color of Lauren's scarf!
Mickey is always a help!

I'm sure everyone can tell my family is super close! Spending time together is extremely important to me, so what's better than sitting around watching Britney's Greatest Hits DVD, knitting, and teasing each other?  Not too much!
Now Lauren will be warm in Nashville in her coleslaw colored scarf! She looks pretty in any color so bring on the liver colored scarf!

I forgot how to end the scarf, but watch this very helpful video and quickly remembered!
Pin It

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

UGH. I need to learn how to crochet asap, like seriously. Everyone is like "I made this..." and "I made that..." and what I have I made? NADA.

youtube tutorials here I come!

thereddeer said...

It is the colour of coleslaw - how funny!

carly. said...

we have coleslaw too...not just a southern thing!!

scarf looks pretty :) good job!

lolo sr said...

it matches everything...i love it!

i'm wearing it right now...jk no i'm not :) but i would if it was cold out!

chelseybell. said...

i haven't had coleslaw in ages. i used to loove it when i was little.