Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Things I'm looking forward to!

A road trip to Nashville with my lovely lil sister, Lauren! She is going to grad school at Vanderbilt and has a lot of crap, one lil Pumpkin pup, and some moral support (me) that needs to go up with her :) I can't wait! I think it will be so much fun!


Also snorkeling, growing up we snorkeled all the time! My dad loved it and past that on to us! I've been wanting to for awhile now, so I decided I will :)


Also finishing my mermaid tattoo! I will be going to Boston shortly to help my very wonderful friend, Kris and her husband with their new home! I figure I can paint or make curtains! 
Have a wonderful Tuesday!
Pin It

5 comments:

betty said...

I love snorkeling. I haven't been in like 10 years.

Brilliant Farmgirl's Beauty Secrets said...

hi hun,

amazing picture and have fun on your road trip :D I'm traveling soon as well, can't wait!

Farmgirl

lolo sr said...

fjks vnwiotukdj alks jf siotsn

nashvegas here we come! lololol i have no place to live yet! woohoo!!

chelseybell. said...

i've drove through nashville, but have never been. memphis is fun though.

that snorkeling picture is beautiful!

thereddeer said...

Have fun on your road trip :)