Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lions, vampires, & fairy tales

My lil kukubee pouches came in the mail over the weekend!
Lauren this one is for you! I should have got you a pencil pouch for your first day of school at Vanderbilt! But this one is so cute, it reminds me of our Vampire Weekend when we watched all of season 1 True Blood and Twilight.  

Here's the backside and the detail! Very cute!
I'm going to use my lil lamb one for sewing on the go!

Also some very cute greeting cards from Mypapercrane.com and Kukubee! I like the Jack and the Bean Stock card and the lil ghost are too cute!

Pin It

9 comments:

ally serrato said...

you have the cuttest taste in little toys and goodies ~ love it all,,, always love it all!!!

carly. said...

VERY cute. love those pouches!

lolo sr said...

aw sanks!!! when you asked me for the address today i thought you were sending me a card (which is also very nice), but this pouch is sao cute :) thanks best sister

apparentlyjessy said...

You are such a sweet sister! A vampire weekend sounds like fun :)

Drea said...

Those pouches are super cute.

Kate8085 said...

I am dying over the vampire one.
It is AWESOME!!

thereddeer said...

I am so jealous of all the goodies that you get - some great stuff you got there :)

Pansieberry said...

sooo cute!!!

Lil said...

I ordered the pencil pouch - can't wait for it to get here!