Friday, August 14, 2009

The many faces of Mickey




Once on etsy I saw someone selling pictures similar to these, but they costed a small fortune. So I decided to make my own with Mickey's lil face! I think they are hilarious! They aren't perfect for sure, I'm not great at photoshop, so this is as good as it gets for vintage mickey pictures.




I just google image "vintage photos" - Large, and found a texture I liked, found a cute Mickey picture from the 4000 I have, did the lil tracey rope thingie (never went to school for design) around Mick's head, and there you go! If you make some show me and I'll post them!

Pin It

5 comments:

lolo sr said...

what.a.dork. jkjkjk these are hilarious...especially the headshot that he "singned" of him smoking a cigarette lolololol oh mickaroni!!!! make one of pumpkin!!! i'll hang it in my new apt :)

JulieTew said...

omg this is hilarious!!

thereddeer said...

Sooo cute! What a great idea.

The Ties that Bind Us said...

I love these! When d'ya wanna come over? We're getting ready for a yard sale for next weekend by purging our stuff this week. Laure's b-day was today...she's 5! Let's plan something fun.

chelseybell. said...

oh my goodness. these are great! i love every one.