Monday, August 17, 2009

mypapercrane <3


If you read my blog normally you know I love MyPaperCrane.com!
Heidi Kenney makes the most awesome plush ANYTHING! Last week I got these in the mail!
Poor lil stump :( The acorns are too cute!
I believe she's had a plushie tampon on her site for awhile now, and I think it's one of the things that I loved about her craftiness! The lady obviously has a wonderful sense of humor :)
Here is one of her plushies; the purple bunny in the middle. Isn't it just so sweet looking!?
There's her lil mushroom and donut over at the end there!
Here is this month's updates! Take a peek!
You can also find her on Kidrobot.com
&
She's for sure a blog I read daily! 
Pin It

6 comments:

chelseybell. said...

i love her stuff--too cute.

apparentlyjessy said...

She does make the most adorable stuff!

daNgo said...

Why is there something framed that reads Barbie on your wall?

thereddeer said...

I love her stuff - too much cuteness!

cupcake cutie said...

omg those are so friggin adorable.
awww man!

Robert Rules said...

STEAL!!!