Monday, August 10, 2009

okay for a Monday

I had a very wonderful weekend! Now it's Monday, but it's not so bad ;)

A friend of mine showed me these cute pouches!
I loved them right away! 
Kukubee.com is his site, and I love the site! It's cute and creepy!

I wasn't a fan of the Twilight movie, but I'm going to give the book a 
try (because no more Sookie)!! 
I do love this Twilight pouch above! 
This Killer Panda is hilarious. Look at the sad bamboo.
Lauren, this one's for you! lol Needs glasses ;) 


These are awesome for pencils, makeup, I'm going to use mine for sewing on the go. I like to have several lil pouches made up with a few pins, thread, 2 needles for hand sewing when we go to visit friends and family. These pouches are perfect!
Pin It

12 comments:

lolo sr said...

killer panda lolololol

i just bought 2 new books yesterday :)

Toothfairynotes said...

oh what cool and cute!
love all of them, I'm going to check out the site!

thanks for sharing this!

*loves*

chelseybell. said...

oh, the books one is too cute!

apparentlyjessy said...

OOooh! I love these pouches!! Overloading from cuteness here! Thanks for sharing the website, I'll go check it out.
I would love to know what you think of the Twilight series compared to the movie.

Drea said...

awesome pouches!

thereddeer said...

Love the last one - too cute!

Sweet Escape said...

these pouches are seriously the raddest ever!! totally up my alley!!!

betty said...

Oh I love them. Thanks for sharing

Molly Le Blanc said...

You told me you loved the Twilight movie!! The books are 1000 times better though :) Love the first pouch for sure!

Becky said...

I told you I loved Edward :) and only as a vampire lol the movie was goofy, true blood is a zillion times better!

Euphoria said...

These are so stinkin CUTE!!

The Fancy Lady said...

aww these are so cute .creepy and cute thats how my mom describes me lol