Friday, August 21, 2009

Right around the corner

Fall is coming and that means Halloween is coming!!!
Phil Lumbang's Bear of the Dead! I want this!
 Nov. 1st in the Day of the Dead.



My aunt called me to tell me about this skull fabric! (The website is NOT user friendly!) She's the best! My never ending graveyard quilt always needs bright skull fabric, so she's always on the lookout for me!

What are you all doing to get ready for Halloween? I just sent my family a mass text asking what this year's costume theme is going to be!! I can't wait to hear their ideas!
Pin It

5 comments:

Kate8085 said...

We always go to a friend's house and we keep all of our costumes a secret so it is a big unveiling when we walk in the door!
Love the bear!!

GraphXGrrl said...

We don't have anything specific in mind yet, but I do plan on baking some Halloween cupcakes!

thereddeer said...

Australia doesn't really get into halloween - but I would like to bake something halloween inspired. I think will be about it.

Erica H said...

O M Gosh HALLOWEEN! I'm glad I'm not the only one talking about it in August! And speaking of Day of the Dead I have these awesome light switch covers which are hand made in this place on Olivera Street in LA which is one of the oldest settlements here. I love them and have had them for years in my apartments :) I'm emailing you a pic now...

susan said...

I'm going to be Under Dog.
Andy is going to be Commander Fox from Star Wars. Mike wants to be the Green Hornet, and Liddy is still trying to decide. Maybe Daphney from Scooby Doo, a Star Trek girl, and Jetson's girl or whatever.