Thursday, September 10, 2009

Goodies

This little goodies are for Andrea from India Daisy! She loves tattoos, so I embroidered her one! A little blue bird of happiness and love!
ps to my lil sister, Lauren: this reminds me of your birdie tattoo, then it made me miss you :(

And I cut out a bunch of 5x5 inch squares for her! She was interested in making a coin quilt, so all these colors will be perfect for the quilt! 
While I was cutting out Andrea's fabric I cut a bunch out for a giveaway too! I've never done one before, but thought it would be so fun! I'll tell you more about it once I get all the kinks out! But for now know the will be one shortly, and fabric is involved :)
Pin It

5 comments:

carly. said...

in reference to your comment, thankyou...i don't think it's weird that you think mikey is handsome...i think so as well, and hey it's a compliment! i am a lucky gal.

as well, yes i did get that email (i think) it seems familiar. i would LOVE you to embroider it for me...as i said, i don't know how yet...i'm sure it's not too difficult but i just don't have the time to learn something new right now (plus i'm trying to get a bunch of scarves done in time for christmas) maybe we could do another swap soon??

Carrie said...

love the quilt squares!

chelseybell. said...

the quilt square colors are great, and i love the little tattoo-birdie you did--really cute!

thereddeer said...

oooh giveaway! That is exciting.

Love the little bird embroidery!

India Daisy said...

You rock...thank you!
The birdie means a lot to me...it reminds me of my little sister too.
(i miss her everyday)
*sniff*
xoxo