Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hallo-Cute!

I love scary and spooky, but Halloween can be cute!
Gotta keep it cute for the kiddos! 
Look at these lil glow in the dark ghosts by joojooland!
Karla the Itsy Bitsy Spider made the cutest Boo Whooo knit ghost and owl!

I obviously need a pair of these Frankenstein mary janes! Size 7 please!
I love love these witch's teeth candy from My Paper Crane!!! I can't wait til October 1st, when she has her shop update!

These are over at spoonflower! I've always wanted to make my own fabric, just haven't got around to do it! Have any of you ever used spoonflower.com? If so link me your fabric!

Pin It

5 comments:

Molly Le Blanc said...

Becky I want that owl and those shoes!!! :)

cupcake cutie said...

omg that stuff is so adorable.
i'm so sad that i'll be away for halloween this year.

what are you going to be?

India Daisy said...

i am now going to join you for Halloween - i am jealous...
xoxo

thereddeer said...

I love that fabric - it would be really fun to design your own. You should definitely do it :)

Megan said...

This is all SO cute! I'd never heard of spoonflower... I'm excited to try it out!