Friday, September 11, 2009

Halloween Happenings

Can you feel it? 
Oh I am like a kid on Christmas eve, or the day before you go to Disney! 
Halloween is getting closer and closer! I've already started getting ready for our Farley Family Halloween Party! So for the next month and a half I'll be driving my family nuts! They love it though! We are going to be vampires! May sound boring right, but we're all going to be from different eras and regions of the world! lol And I told them they have to makeup the story of when they were bit! Obviously I got this idea from True Blood - duh!

I made this pennant banner! I love these, I see them all over craft blogs. Most of the time they are sweet and cute, mine's black lol. I'll make a pretty spring one, one day!
Here are just a few new Halloween goodies! 
The eyeballs are ping pong balls, and they are for my brother, Danny, who's up at FSU. I'm sending him an entire bag, and they can do what they want with them ;)
Oh and these guys!! They whined up and move! Only a dollar each!
Have you figured out your costume yet? Does your family get into Halloween? And if so do you have any cool traditions? Oh and tell me if you know any great Halloween sites, like Martha has some cool ideas, but I've done them all - seriously. Tell me tell me please!

Have a very wonderful weekend!
Pin It

11 comments:

Kate8085 said...

My fave holiday!! I love the eyeballs. We go all out every year!
We missed last year, though, because we were getting married the next day, hahaha.

Christine said...

Oh, youre so right! I love the Dunnys:) I'm makeing a post!
<3

ashley said...

im suuuuper excited about pumpkin carving!

.ashley.

Itsy Bitsy Spider said...

Check out MatthewMeadStyle.com! He has free Halloween template downloads and some really cute, easy ideas. He also has a new Halloween book out for 2009.

lolo sr said...

what is my costume supposed to look like?

The Fancy Lady said...

oo i love halloween i wish i was part of your family that sounds so fun i just bought the new martha halloween magazine today at borders i was super excited im so torn on what to be for halloween i wanna be alice in wonderland or little red riding hood i dont know! lol

thereddeer said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! We don't really do anything here in Aus for Halloween :( - it is all a bit boring.

Carrie said...

I love Halloween too! I think I do have my costume we have an annual Halloween party I can't wait!

danny said...

im thinking gangster vampire who gets in a fight with vamps and crosses over? me and the roomies thought of it last night. help me out

Amber said...

Oh I love Halloween too! My husband and I host a costume party every year and this year I am going all out. I have started a banner and have stuff to make scary cupcakes, etc.

I believe I am going as a pirate. Pretty boring but I found a costume at a thrift store for less than $5.00 so I couldn't pass it up. Last year a group of us (including my husband) were the Golden Girls. I was Sophia and had a blast!

Where did you get your wind up toys? Too cute!

Becky said...

Amber - Those lil wind ups were only a dollar at Michael's! I had to buy one of each ;)