Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I love me some Britney!!!!

I love Britney! Always have and always will :) Daniel and I went and we made tshirts!! Mine says "Get Naked, take it off" + my most favorite photo of her. Even through brit is nuts, she did an amazing job! She actually danced and moved awesome! No singing obviously - but who cares
Kelli, my brother's best bud, went and she snuck down to our section :) 

So stoked!!!! More pictures here!

I love you britney - blonde or brunette, chubby or in shape, crazy or sane!
Pin It

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

i wouldn't say I love britney? but I definitely like her and her tunes! my husband makes fun of me, but he sings along too :)

(his favorite is womanizer, but he'll never tell you that)
lol!

daNgo said...

Blonde, in Shape, and in a good mood FTW!!! (For The Win)

Euphoria said...

rad- looks like SO much fun!! LOVE the tee you made- looks FAB!

danyur said...

im jealous that kelli got to see you :( come to tally this weekend! prease

*fugagne*

lolo sr said...

no dont go to tally...come to nashville!!! and bring your new bff britney!!! aghhhh love britney!!!! what a hot tranny mess!

lolo sr said...

no dont go to tally...come to nashville!!! and bring your new bff britney!!! aghhhh love britney!!!! what a hot tranny mess!

Becky said...

I'm not going to tally or nashville kiddos! I love you both so much, but I'm heading to the sea and sunshine ;)

Anonymous said...

I Am SOOOOOOOOOOOO Jealous! I love Britney no matter size she is or what mental capacity she is functioning at that week!
ant

ally serrato said...

dude ~ and i love her not matter of the shape or form too!!! i saw her in la in april and im gonna see her again in a few weeks in san diego!! stoked!! can i borrow your shirt ;-) such a rad concert ~ stoked i getta go again!!!
{xoxo}