Friday, September 25, 2009

Puppy love


I'm a big slacker when it comes to doing the projects from the Red Velvet Art classes!
But last night I made the Embroidered Text Pillow project! I'm going to give it as a bday gift!
The photos are from my iPhone, I forgot my camera at work.
Ok so two of the projects down, like five that I haven't started, so guess what I'll be doing this weekend! I need to get crafting, because there are 7 family/friend bdays in October! Crazy huh? But I'm really looking forward to all of them and HALLOWEEN! What are you all looking forward to?
Pin It

6 comments:

Lyds. said...

i'm excited for halloween, too!
i think i'm going to be go-go from kill bill.

Laurie Anne said...

Awww...Puppy Love...

chelseybell. said...

halloween, for sure!!

i don't even think i'll be dressing up or anything, but just sitting around and watching fun halloween movies and eating fun sized candy is good enough for me.

love the pillow!

thereddeer said...

Nice work :) - we have heaps of birthdays in October as well - must of been some loving going on during christmas work parties :P

brotherly love said...

im excited to come hommmmmeeee this weekend :) surprise! i'll call you tomorrow after class :) grool pillow ps love you

The Fancy Lady said...

aww that looks so cute
ive tagged you!
in whats in your bag you get to tag five others click the link for more info
http://thefancyladygourmet.blogspot.com/2009/09/whats-in-your-bag.html