Wednesday, September 16, 2009

RVA Embroidery Hoop Mini Album

The Red Velvet Art Classes started yesterday! I made the first project, an embroidery hoop mini album for my sister, Lauren! She recently moved to Nashville, which is 12 hours driving, from Tampa, and I miss her soooooo much! Plus her birthday is in October, but I'm of course sending this to her early! I used some of the buttons Carly gave me, they were perfect!
I'm not huge into scrap booking, like at all, so I didn't decorate the inside very much! But why would I need to, look how pretty Lo is! 
I used a bunch of different materials to make this little hoop album, what a mess :)
Pin It

11 comments:

The Fancy Lady said...

aww how cute your so lucky i wish we had fun art classes near me i added you as a contact im flickr im going to go bombard you with comments lol p

GraphXGrrl said...

That is awesomely cute! I love the color scheme you chose.

Euphoria said...

Becky- this is SO stinkin CUTE!!! I know your sis will LOVE IT!! Love the colors scheme too- very fall! :o)

Ashleigh said...

I'm jealous of everyone who is getting their projects done so quickly! This looks great, Becky! I'm sure your sister will appreciate the love you put into it :)

heidi pumpkin pie said...

This is so lovely! i can't wait to make one for my friends and maybe one for myself too! lovely work!

carly. said...

embroidery hoop mini album? how cute!! looks like it turned out really great; glad my buttons could be of use :)

chelseybell. said...

really pretty--i love the colors--makes it look so autumnish.

cupcake cutie said...

that is SOOOO adorable. you're very very talened xoxox

thereddeer said...

You are such a sweetie - I should give awesome homemade presents too.

lolo sr said...

gagggahhhhh i love it!!!!! thank you so much, best sister! i wish i had time to make you something :(

apparentlyjessy said...

I so wish I had joined up for the RVA classes...I will enjoy looking at all your projects so much, as always :)