Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Things I <3


Dunnys, Munnys, Heros & Heartbreakers oh my! I do love vinyl toys, even if I'm 26!
This shirt from Kidrobot is way too cute!

I love this heart spoon from OAK in Boston! Next visit to Kris I need to go take a peek at this place!

I maybe too short for a skirt like this, but a girl can dream right! I love it!
Look a Mickey pup! I always see this cupcake book! Do you cupcake gals have it? Is it any good?
This is my FAVORITE! My sister teases me for loving animal print, but I do, I love it!! In small amounts of course, or a whole room lime green with leopard print carpet! Either way!
Pin It

12 comments:

Miss Wanderlust said...

I somehow ended up with two of those books. Send me your address and you can have one! It's really cute :)

Katherine said...

love that spoon...love your blog too :)
xoxo

Becky said...

janel! Thank you! :) I'll get it over to you!

Thank you Katherine, same to your blog!!

lolo sr said...

i like that purse...not the baby phat zebra one from the flea market JKJKJKJKJKJKKJK love you ;)

Lisa Kate said...

No, don't be ashamed about your leopard print love! I actually have that purse in leopard and red vinyl....I am such a Lux de Ville addict! I'm lucky I have an actual boutique that carries it around me or I would pay a TON for shipping.

ElizabethJane. said...

Animal Prints = Love.

Dun let 'em mess with you ;)

thereddeer said...

I want the Hello Cupcake book - but alas I don't have it, yet! Also love the KidRobot tee :)

cupcake cutie said...

i do have that book! of courseeee. it's extremely cute, but pretty much all of the recipes are for extremely challenging cupcakes! i will have to feel very talented the day i attempt one of those ones. it's cute though, and has very fun ideas.

& i want that shirttt,
xxxo

apparentlyjessy said...

I have many cupcake books, but sadly not that one!
Love that handbag, nothing wrong with animal prints!

Ashleigh said...

I LOVE that spoon! And that skirt is pretty perfect, especially the big buttons and shade of green!

Hawaii Kawaii said...

Ohhh I would totally wear that bag!

Purse-sonality Plus said...

Becky, this is Janet that works at The Tampa Tribune with you Dad. I'm sure he's told you that I too love to craft, sew, quilt, etc.

I love your blog and I love that bag. I love animal prints, purrrrrr.