Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Etsy Halloween <3

As my favorite holiday gets closer, I am trying to find little ways to dress up everyday! Look at my new Frankenstien MaryJanes! I love them sooooo much! You can buy them on etsy from emandsprout too!



Super cute bows for your hair by Cute and Creepy Inc.!
I probably won't wear this to work, probably, but I love these vintage Halloween masks! These are way more awesome than the masks they make today. 
I wish I had these!
Are you doing anything special to get ready for Halloween?

Pin It

9 comments:

India Daisy said...

lol - they are awesome!
xoxo
p.s. the shoes...

I BLEED PINK said...

I can't decide what to be!!

Laurie Anne said...

LOVE,Love,love!!! the shoes!

The Fancy Lady said...

i love the shoes i always wanna order something from their shop .
i'm not doing anything for halloween sadly im catering a wedding on halloween and have large orders after that so i wont have time lol

Carrie said...

love the shoes I am starting to decorate the house love getting new ideas from everyones great blogs!

lolo sr said...

crazy halloween lady! i want that mask in the middle!

Mod Podge Amy said...

OMG - those shoes are fabulous.

Hawaii Kawaii said...

Ohhhh I love the shoes. I would wear them anyday.

nataliexmarie said...

Oh my! Those shoes are fabulous!
& all of your Halloween inspired goodies (hair bows & whatnot). :)