Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Present

Here we are as vampires! More pictures here.
My sister, Lauren, was a ballerina vampire. I was a prom queen of the dead vampire. Our dad was a lumberjack vampire, lil Mags was a lil indian vampire, and my brother, Danny, well he's famous for rising from the dead (don't be offended lol). We all had these fangs you had to glue to your teeth, they were so complicated, and quickly fell off! My sister and I found it hard to put on such pale makeup. Blush and bronze go a long way!
I love my family so much! You all are so awesome!
My sister made the cutest cupcakes ever!! More Later!
What did you all do over the weekend?
Also! I have to dressup like a famous dead person this weekend, any ideas?
Pin It

13 comments:

Emilie Lynne said...

Maybe Marilyn Monroe? It's a classic, and she's pretty! Obviously you need the famous white dress :D

carly. said...

oooh that would be a good one!!

Grammatically Delicious Designs said...

I LOVE the cupcakes. They are the cutest ever. Happy Halloween!

Danielle

Carrie said...

go as marilyn love the pics and those cupcakes look so good!

Anonymous said...

The Queen of the Dead and The Ballarina Vampires are the best! I think you should go to your Halloween Party as Charlie Chaplin!

thereddeer said...

Your family looks great :) - I love your outfit! And those cupcakes are so awesome.

I vote for Marilyn as well - that would be awesome!

Laurie Anne said...

Marie Antoinette would be divine!!Sweeeeeet cupcakes and a wonderful family. xx

Jennifer said...

cutest cupcakes EVER.

Sweet Escape said...

your family is awesome!!..i love how everyone dresses up!!!
~thanks for the blog love, i got the fabric on etsy!...from fabricworm...and last time i saw, they still had some!!

Molly Le Blanc said...

I think you should be June Cleaver :) That would be awesome!!

amber said...

That party was so much fun!! All the decorations were awesome and the cupcakes were so cute and delicious! ...except Lauren, I think you put a tad too much food coloring in the black icing lolol

Becky said...

Amber - that's how we farley gals roll, we put sooooo much food coloring in everything lol and we know better than to eat it ;)

lolo sr said...

gagagagaga amber's mouth turned black and she said it tasted funny! and then we decided we would drink a lot of cider but we just ended up almost falling asleep on the couches...old ladies lol