Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy 50th Birthday Mama!

Today my mom, lil Mags, as we call her, is 50! Happy Birthday to you! 
We had a wonderful party over the weekend for her! There was lots of dancing, wine, food, friends, and even singing! My friend had an awesome idea for her wedding guest book, she had everyone take a picture with a Polaroid Camera (I used that new little fujifilm Polaroid camera) and then write alil something. So I made a "We HEART Mags because........." book. She loved it! 
Pin It

7 comments:

JenCoen said...

How fabulous! Happy Birthday to your Mama.
Today is my best friend (who happens to be my husbands aunt AND my boss)'s 50th Birthday!!

The Fancy Lady said...

happy birthday to your mama!

daniel said...

LAAOOOSSSEE! happy birthday Mags :) this weekend was a lot of fun, im glad i came :) see you all next weekend for Halloween! love you

apparentlyjessy said...

Happy Birthday to your Mum! I love polaroids, I am sure she will treasure that book :)

lolo sr said...

WOOOO!!! happy birthday magalicious!

whats the funniest thing someone wrote in the book?

lolo sr said...

WOOOO!!! happy birthday magalicious!

whats the funniest thing someone wrote in the book?

Anonymous said...

Dearest Becky,
You are the best for throwing me such a great party! I love you! Don't mean to be a nag, but when are you going to give me the cute card with the pictures on it - I love it! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!! I am truly blessed to have such a talented, loving and beautiful daughter. Love, Mom