Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Come & Gone

About a month ago my sister, Lauren reminded me that my Blogoversary was coming up. Well it came and went, and I forgot! Oops! But now I can have a week long blogoversary!!! 
When I first decided to create a blog I was super intimidated! But I did it anyways, and I'm so glad I did!! I've got to now some really awesome and crafty gals! These craft blogs are such a wonderful way to share and learn new crafts! I had zero clue how to crochet last year at this time, and today I can't put the yarn down! I just want to thank everyone who follows my blog and everyone that leaves sweet comments! They really mean a ton! I remember when I got my first comment and I freaked out - I was so excited! 


Above is a quick look at a few of the crafts I did in the past year! Thanks to you all I've learned a bunch of new techniques and completely new crafts to create! You can also view them on my Flickr! I have also updated the look of my blog! Tell me what you think! Plus if you love Strumpet's Crumpets then you can add this little widget to your site (thanks to Sherry)! 


=""



Thank you all for a wonderful first year of craftiness!
Pin It

17 comments:

Emilie Lynne said...

Aww.. you're so sweet! :) I love your blog! I added the button :D

chelseybell. said...

happy blogoversary!!! i really love reading your blog and seeing what you're going to make next.

totally added your button!

Jennifer said...

YAYY!!! Happy Blogiversary! :)

Jennifer said...

oh girrl! and I forgot to mention that my iphone case is from ebay, a friend bought a ton of them in different colors, for EXTREMELY cheap! I have a purple one, if you want it. :)

Alicia (The Red Deer) said...

Happy blogeversary! I have really enjoyed reading your blog and look forward to many years to come :)

Carol Anne said...

Happy Blogovesary!! I love the new look and I will add your widget to my blog when I get back on my own computer. (I'm on husband's right now)

Carrie said...

Love the new look happy blogovesary!

Thats a lot of cute crafting :)

♥Carrie

lolo sr said...

i just realized last night that i missed the blogiversary too! i had been thinking about it just about everyday before but then completely forgot the day of :( well anyways...

HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY!!!!

i like the new format :) k i'm gonna go die now from being awake for 36 hours straight

Laurie Anne said...

I Love your blog!
It makes me {smile}
Happy 1st Blogversary!

Sweet Escape said...

happy blogversary!!!..your blog is awesome!!..i love reading it!..you always make the cutest crafts!!!...so inspiring!!

India Daisy said...

Look awesome!
Thanks for the widget, looks awesome on my page...
xoxo
Happy Blogoversary xoxo

daNgo said...

Ohhh Becky, Yuppers, its been a year. Congrats! I love how your skills just keep getting better and better, look at you having at it in the Intrawebz :D.

Becky said...

:) Thank you everyone!!!!

Becky said...

:) Thank you everyone!!!!

Amber said...

Happy anniversary! It really is amazing how many awesome people you meet through craft blogs! I love your new look!!
And I loved looking at all the wonderful things you created last year. Very inspiring!

amber stackle said...

Happy Blogoversary Becky!!! You have quite the arts-and-crafts skillz lol. I don't comment a lot, but I come on here all the time when I'm procrastinating :) Anyway happy blogoversary and I hope your second blog year is full of just as many awesome crafts as the first :)

The Fancy Lady said...

aww congrats doll on your blog anniversary im going put your little thing on the side of my blog
i wanted to know if you wanted to be part of a new project im doing for the holidays
http://thefancyladygourmet.blogspot.com/2009/11/want-to-be-featured-on-cupcakes-and.html
let me know if you would be interested in doing some small items