Monday, November 2, 2009

More fun

My Whistle Bait embroidery made with extra love for Andrea's 28th birthday!
I love my Sublime Stitching book, get it if you want to learn to embroider or if you need some tips! Andrea loves Marilyn, so I made this pinup gal blonde and Marilyn like!
Speaking of blondes, I had to dress up as a dead celebrity for a Halloween party. Marilyn was taken, so I was Jayne Mansfield. I didn't want to wear a wig, so had to googled dead blonde celebrities! Hope you all had a fun Halloween! What did you dress up as?

Pin It

11 comments:

Laurie Anne said...

{wolf whistle} you looked fantastic...WOW! Hope you had a fun night! Love the stitching! I have seen this book online and keep meaning to look for it at Chapters... xx

Allison Drew said...

1. I love the gift.
2. I love that you went as Jayne Mansfield.
3. Your blog is so cute!

betty | aStealerOfHearts.com said...

Wow you looked absolutely stunning!!

Carrie said...

you look great!

Becky said...

You guys are too sweet!!! I like dressing up in that era, but let me tell you I could never do it on the regular! No no that lipstick didn't come off for forever lol and tight dresses no thank you! Notice I wore flats, Jayne probably won't be caught dead in flats, poor choice of words lol

what did you all dres up as!?

Anonymous said...

Thank u so much for coming - I love you!

apparentlyjessy said...

Gorgeous embroidery made by a gorgeous gal! :)

Molly Le Blanc said...

Cute Beck as always! Love the feathers in the embroidery - amazing!

chelseybell. said...

you look awesome!!

and your embroidery is so perfect. love it always.

Alicia (The Red Deer) said...

Hubba hubba :P

You look awesome in that dress. Totally rocking it!

boots said...

smokin hottie!