Tuesday, December 15, 2009

More of the same

Over the weekend I crocheted, shopped, and crocheted some more, oh and put up Christmas trees (plural)! 
I am proud to say I have yet to go to a mall for gifts - woowhoo! I bought most of my gifts off etsy. Now I just have to wait for the mailman to drop them off!

I have close to 50 granny squares finished, just around 20 more to go! Then I am going to connect them all - which I'm nervous about! I think I'm going to use this tutorial.
Rachel from Smile and Wave finished her's and it's beautiful!
This is Carine's finished blanket - I love the multi colors!

My most favorite purchase over the weekend was this red nose that lights up!!!
 I think everyone needs one. 
I bought a few for the lil ones in my family and the big ones that act like lil ones! 
Hope no one is too stressed out with the holidays! I was a bit over the weekend, but then I realized what's the point in freaking out, right? Tea Party with the quilting ladies, cookie day, Lauren coming home, Kristin coming down from Boston, being blonde again soon - It's gonna be a good Christmas :)
Pin It

9 comments:

Laurie Anne said...

I'm LOVIN' your hair!! I am so frenvious of all your granny squares! Definately on my 2010 list of things to do...teach myself to crochet.
Happy Holidays!xx

Amber said...

I can't wait to see your afghan finished. Let me know how that connecting works for you...that is the part that really scares me. Love the colors you chose!

The Fancy Lady said...

ahh your so adorable with that nose
when you master the blanket ill be your first buyer lol i was so stressed last night i couldn't sleep hopefully i can relax soon lol

Carrie said...

I can't wait to see the end product. I still haven't learned those darn granny squares yet!

lov the nose

Alicia (The Red Deer) said...

Sounds like you are going to have a fab christmas :)

ashley said...

your hair is suuuuper cute!

lolo sr said...

noooooooooooo don't dye your hair back blonde!!! i like it even more now than when you first got it done!!!!! DON'T DO ITTTTTT!!!

Emilie Lynne said...

I love that nose! It looks cute :) I want one now!

Molly Le Blanc said...

Becky - I LOVE the new hair - def love the new color and highlights :) I just took a picture when I was at home in STL with a clown nose - and it made me think of your lil pictures!