Friday, December 18, 2009

One happy beckstar

I have to say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to Heather for making this sly fox hat for my little cousin. His last name is Fox, and they have a cabin up in NC, so this is so perfect for him! She was able to get it finished so quickly! I cannot thank you enough, Heather! I am so happy! Robbie is going to love the hat!
I made some more stars, I actually really like making them. I would have made more but I was super sleepy!
Look you could do red, white, and blue for the 4th of July. 
My garland is a bit weak lol maybe next year!

Carly suggested I crochet hearts, have any of you made hearts? They would be cute for Valentine's day! If you know a good tutorial for one past it long!

Heather, thank you again & again :)
Pin It

12 comments:

Jennifer said...

crocheted star garland??
I love it.

corrina jane said...

oh, a heart garland! i googled it and found a couple options. this tutorial seems good (http://www.skiptomylou.org/2009/01/28/crochet-heart-garland/).;

chelseybell. said...

love your stars--I've been meaning to try them, they look so fun!

a heart garland would be really cute for valentine's day!

Kellie said...

Those darn stars ARE addicting. Michelle at The Royal Sisters (twinkle stars) also has a granny heart tutorial. I just made it yesterday and it turned out very sweet. Love seeing your crocheting!

Alicia (The Red Deer) said...

Love the fox hat - really, really cute!

Itsy Bitsy Spider said...

Check this one out, Becky!

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/corazoncitos-amigurumi-hearts-pattern

-heather- said...

:) you are so welcome!! I'm glad you LOVE it!! :D

i want to make some heart garland too! I think once the new year rolls around I will make some for year round decorations! :)

cupcake cutie said...

amazzzzing hat!!

and i love the garland,
you're so cute!!!

apparentlyjessy said...

Wow that fox hat is really awesome, you should take a picture of your cousins face when he opens this present!
Love the crochet stars too, they look so nice as a garland!

The Fancy Lady said...

i love the garland thats so fun.
thank you so much for the christmas card i feel so special lol
hope you have a great holiday!

Amber said...

Love!! I really need to try these soon. Merry Christmas!!

Allison Drew said...

I need a garland like that! Wonderful!