Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ready, set........Bows!

Last night I hid my crocheting from myself - lol! So I could work on other crafts for Christmas! First were hair bows for all the little girls in my family and Carly ;) I've been collecting colorful ribbon and cute buttons to make these. 
Here are just a few!
I decided to wear one! Oh yes that's my orange hair :(
It's going to be fixed over the weekend. 
The red was a permeant color, but my hair just wants to be blonde!

I also made a yarn wreath from the Red Velvet Girls Class. Looks pretty with the yarn all neatly wrapped right? Geez it took forever to wrap the yarn around and around and around. So be warned if you make one, you'll need patience!
I cut out little felt petals, making a poinsettia like flower!
Tonight back to crocheting :)
Pin It

19 comments:

boots said...

OMG! love it and love the bows too! i was thinking about making these - they are so adorable!!!

Heather said...

I don't know why you don't put stuff like this in your shop! We'd be clambering all over it!

Molly Le Blanc said...

LOVE the bows!!

Laurie Anne said...

I LOVE the bows! and the wreath is great!...unfortunately I am fresh out of patience :)
It's funny that you had to hide the crocheting...LOL...xx

Tailored Trash Queen said...

I am soooo going to be making those bows! They are adorable! And I love the wreath but am lacking in the patience department!

Carrie said...

I love the bows!

tegan said...

woah, looks like you've been very crafty this December! And those bows are sooo adorable, I want one! xo

JenCoen said...

I'm coming over and stealing your wreath! lol!! It's adorable!!!
P.S. Has anyone ever told you that you have the most perfect eyebrows ever!!!! :-)

Carol Anne said...

Your wreath is so pretty! The poinsettia looks great on it!

PaisleyJade said...

I love your bows - so cute!!

Jamie said...

Cuuuute! I looove your wreath! Gorgeous!

Becky said...

Thank you ladies!! :) You all are so great! Your comments mean so much because you all are SO crafty!!!

Jen- you're funny! Thank you! I love to pluck my eyebrows and then fill em back in!

Alicia (The Red Deer) said...

Love the little girl bows - too cute!

lolo sr said...

nooooo i told you i like orange-y red hair! leave it! what are you going to do to it?

i can haa one uh doz hair bows?

i am OBSESSED with these...only the laptop cases...not the purses (even tho the pictures are cute)...but sao expensive :(

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BabaLaptopbags?section_id=6303318

Betty said...

great ribbon collection!

Oh no I like your hair this color. Are you going back to blonde?

Sweet Escape said...

love those bows!!~so rad!!..love your wreath~i would say i'm out on making that,,i def have no patience!!,,,it's gonna look so cute in your house!!!

Kittie Kat said...

very cute!

apparentlyjessy said...

LOVE the wreath! You did a fantastic job with the poinsettia!

Amber said...

<3 that wreath. So pretty!!